Optus Yes Business GPRS MMS Settings for Windows Mobile
WINDOWS MOBILE 6.5 (E.G. HTC TOUCH DIAMOND 2).
1. From the Homescreen scroll across to Settings.
2. Tap All Settings.
3. Tap Connections.
4. Tap Connections icon.
5. Select the Advanced tab at the bottom left.
6. Tap Select Networks.
7. Under Programs that automatically connect to the Internet should connect using tap New.
8. Enter Optus Internet into the text field.
9. Select the Modem tab at the bottom.
10. Tap New.
11. Enter “Optus Yesbusiness” in the connection name field.
12. Select Cellular Line (GPRS, 3G) in the Select a modem field.
13. Tap Next.
14. Enter “yesbusiness” in the Access point name field.
15. Tap Next.
16. Tap Finish.
17. Press OK in the top right corner.
18. Press OK.
WINDOWS MOBILE 7 (E.G. SAMSUNG OMNIA 7).
Editing/Adding An APN
1. Navigate to Menu by tapping on the 'Encircled Arrow' on the top Right Hand Corner of the Screen.
2. Scroll down to Settings and Select.
3. Scroll down to Mobile Network and Select.
4. Tap on Edit APN.
5. Tap on APN and type yesbusiness.
6. Ensure the the Username and Password fields are left blank.
7. Tap on Done (Encircled Tick) to Save.
8. Press on the Windows Logo to Exit.